Monday, April 27, 2009

2 New Women Priests

Patricia Fresen, a self proclaimed Catholic bishop, ordained two women in Roxborough, Philadelphia as priests in the Holy Catholic Church. In other news, I'm looking for someone to take over my position here as Mayor of Cleves Village, so that I can be sworn in as president of Australia. My good friend, John Smith, will be presiding over the Australian ceremony.

Really folks… get a clue.

At least the reporter, David O'Reilly, somewhat looked into the real Catholic stance on this issue. I found the story here:

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/local/20090426_Risking_heresy_to_serve_as_priests.html

Of course, the real problem was in his title. These women are not RISKING heresy. They are heretics.

Oh well. BTW – I'm also going to be sworn in as American Vice President two months from now, so I'll let you all know how that turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment